HELP SAVE THE NEWARK PUBLIC LIBRARY
Noon-to-Noon (Tuesday, Aug. 31-Wednesday, Sept. 1)
City Hall Steps
920 Broad Street, Newark
- Bring a book to read aloud!
- Join the campaign to restore devastating budget cuts!
- Help re-open two closed branches!
- Reverse two-day-a-week Main Branch closing!
- Restore full-time hours for our hard-pressed employees!
- Demand immediate action from our elected “leaders!”
- Don’t let the mayor and council off the hook!
- When you vote, think about the consequences!
- Call and keep calling:
Mayor’s Office: 973-733-6400
Ronald C. Rice, West Ward 973-733-6427 email@example.com
Darrin Sharif, Central Ward 973-733-5870 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anibal Ramos, North Ward 973-733-5136 email@example.com
Ras Baraka, South Ward 973-733-6563 firstname.lastname@example.org
Augusto Amador, East Ward 973-733-6571 email@example.com
Donald Payne, Jr, At-Large 973-733-3753 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mildred Crump, At-Large 973-733-8043 email@example.com
Luis Quintana, At-Large 973-733-5882 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos Gonzalez, At-Large 973-733-6425 email@example.com
For more information about rallies and events: www.savenewarklibraries.org email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T LIVE IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY ?
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY TO SEE IF THEY NEED HELP FIGHTING DRASTIC BUDGET CUTS NOW!